Wednesday 5 August 2009

001_04/08/09_basil_Spot


Saninsbury's supermarket basil pot, £1.19

photo by spot, student dorm

I am going to try to make a meal of spaghetti for my dinner tonight. After gathering all kinds of material, there's still one essential in my list, basil. The seasoning of a dish, the jewelry of the crown.
Both Chinese and western people have the same idea with cooking, we put basil in our daily food to color and step up the flavor. Sort of that, once we forget to add this catalyst into our dishes, they will be complaints from servings.
We may prepare completed without anything missing to serve then we may win applause even if we do not have excellent skill of cooking. This pot of basil is supposed to create more than 7 dishes of spaghetti. According to my spaghetti dishes in a week, there will be no leaves on the stems after that. And I'm looking forward to having rosemary, mint, coriander......on my windowsill.

No comments:

Post a Comment